“Over 200 harmful chemicals found in the blood of newborn babies…”
Discover natural solutions and alternatives to beauty products with harmful ingredients that can accelerate aging and lead to health problems.
Did you know that each of us has thousands of chemicals circulating in our bodies right now? Many of these chemicals have never been studies for safety in humans, yet they are approved for use in our cosmetics, deodorants and beauty products.
Children and babies are especially susceptible since their delicate skin easily absorbs these harmful chemicals.
Yet everything from baby shampoo to mineral makeup contains petroleum byproducts, synthetic dyes and irritating fragrances.
Simple & Non-toxic Beauty Recipes (that actually work!)
It is a myth that we need over-priced chemical cosmetics and beauty products to look and smell our best. In fact, this is one time when simple and homemade is not only less expensive, but more effective.
Since my conversion to real food and natural living, I’ve spent thousands of hours creating the most effective natural beauty and personal care products for my family and I want to share them with you!
In this 147 page master guide to making your own natural beauty products, you’ll discover:
- The secret ancient way to wash your face without soap that leaves your skin healthy, youthful and blemish free
- Natural ways to make lotion and lotion bars
- How to make your own cosmetics for a fraction of the cost of name brands
- Ways to protect your oral health with natural products that kill cavity causing bacteria and promote gum health
- How to make your own shampoo and conditioner
- A simple way to balance the natural healthy bacteria on your face to promote radiant skin
With just a handful of natural ingredients, you can easily create all of the products your family needs!
Replace your current products and save money by making natural:
- Makeup (including mascara)
- Body Wash
- Lotion Bars
- Skin Care and Face Wash
- Shave Soap
- Herbal Perfume
- Bath Fizzies
- Hair spray and texturizing spray
- Hair growth serum
- Detox mask for hair
- Arm Pit Detox
- Sugar Scrubs
Another often ignored aspect of beauty and health is oral health. A healthy smile (and the underlying healthy teeth and gums that make a smile beautiful) are a large part of looking and feeling our best, yet many of us use toxic oral health products or harsh mouthwashes. My Natural Beauty Guide includes natural alternatives for:
- Remineralizing tooth powder
- Whitening Toothpaste
- Oil Pulling for oral health
- Ways to whiten teeth naturally
- Much more…